April 25, 2009

The life of love

Today i will start my first blog in these site with the topic of love. What is love???Love is something that is very confusing and irritating??? or wonderful and special?? To me, i feel love was too complicated. As we dont know what will going to happen next in the future. Love provides no insurance!!! So, we need to ''Zhen Xi'' the times when we spend with our beloved!! But of course love is not just for the lover. Its for our beloved family and friends as well ! However, the topic of love today is about my lover!

Talk about love!!! It lets me think back about the movie that display in the wellspring anglican church. The title is about << 真的恋爱了>>!! From the movie, it let me recall back most of my sweet memories with her !!! who is my the princess of my heart for nearly 2 years!!! She is really special to me!! I had pass many of my sweet, sour and bitter lifes with her. Im really hope time can be return back to the yr of 2008 which i feel is the happiest moment of my life.

Still remember the time we spend together to do assignment, discussing homework, solving some personal problem, watching movie in the cinema and shopping!!! But its all now become part of my histroy! Both of us now are separately in different countries to fulfilling our dream !!! which are completing our degree!!! Everyday, hours and even minutes when im doing my homework or when im free, your image will oftenly pop up in my mind !!! You may feel it is too exaggerate !! But i dont think so as i will im just expressing my true feeling now to you.

No matter how you treat me in the past, present or future, you will always be my special one!!! forever and ever!!! I will waiting for you in these two yrs time. Maybe you feel im too silly to say this things to you!! Whateverla!! Let time to prove my loyalty to you, my princess!!! I knew u said to me before it really hard to predict the things in future especially about love. As you had no confidence to me as well as yourself. But i can guarantee to you that i will not change my heart forever!! Believe in me !!! and give yourself sometimes to think about it!!! Hope god bless us for this long distance relationship !!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Does ur gf acknowledge the existence of this blog? lol

    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. no...she doest'nt know about that...haha

    ReplyDelete