May 4, 2009

The Bruney Trips

Its 2nd of May. Our trips day!!! This is the first trips that i organise in Tasmania. Im feel happy and tired throughout the whole trips. We went to Hertz, the car rental company to collect our car in the early morning.
Everything was in the right track and we reach our destination on earlier than we are predicted. Everything was perfect except the rain coming not in the right time! Its started rain when we are on the way towards Bruney. The rain upset all of us. But luckily god bless us. It doesnt rain for long. It just for a moment. Our car is lining up to wait in the ferry terminal.
Throughout the whole trips, we change three people to drive the car. First is ching drive toward the bruney island, next is joon guan drive inside the bruney and the last is me!!!! hahaha! Its really fortunately to drive in Australia. Especially for me as i dont hv any international license or valid license! haha! I just bring over my photostat copy license! This trips was not only provides me the experience to drive in Bruney! and it helps me to recover the memories of driving my cute little red myvvi as well! Driving hyundai is exactly the feeling of driving myvvi! Its fanstastic!

We had visited the most beatiful part of tasmania in the island, 'The neck'!!!! We had also visited the lighthouse , collect some fresh oyster and view some beatiful rainbow over there.




But the worst things for the trips is i saw many of the kangaroo was dead beside the road. Some even in the middle of the road! Im feel so sympathy for them. I dont have the picture for that because it was too disgusting!!!
During our trips, when we were at the neck. I saw the long stairs. It make me think about her again!!! Haiz!!! The life of love continue over here again!!!The stairs make me feel i still hv long way to go between me and her before we can succeded in the future! I just wanna tell ' my princess' that whenever i go, your picture will always clearly pop out in my mind!


You are far from me here!!!!!


Its still long long wayyyyyyyyyyy to goooo!!!!


Overally, im still satisfy with the trips but it really tired trips!!!! Here are all the good picture!!!



Finally, we eat dinner at Nandos which in the north hobart. The food was nice! and the taste was excellent. It let me feel back the taste in Malaysia!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment